Our Sunday Services start at 10:30 a.m.
- We have a full-service children's church/program each Sunday.
- The second Sunday of the month is when the choir sings (usually) and we recognize birthdays for the month. In addition, a Prayer Gathering follows the Service and is hosted by a member of our Prayer Chaplin Ministry
- On the fourth Sunday, Energey Practitioners are available to offer healing touch and/or no touch (your choice) throughout the Service time.
Following each Service is time to fellowship, engage in our Community Meal ~ as announced ~ and catch up on coming events, programs and activities as posted on our Communications Board as well as check out our Market Place/Spiritual Corner.
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~ Maya Angelou
August 4, 2019 ~ Sunday ~ Building Muscle of Spiritual Awareness
A ‘triggering event’ is one which your inner storyteller does not like….
- When triggered, most people react, blame, fix or run away, which never heals anything. The you-turn is bringing your attention back to you so that you can recognize the stories, sensations, and feelings that are asking for the attention they need to let go. Mary O’Malley
How do you make a ‘you-turn’? By building the muscle of spiritual awareness! How do you do that? Exercise, exercise, exercise!
~ Rev. Dana Cummings
August 11, 2019 ~ Sunday ~ Heart to Heart
- Applying the healing power of your heart isn’t about trying to make something happen. It is about moments of purely relating with your experience. …these moments of pure relating bring healing beyond anything you can even imagine right now. Mary O’Malley
You may say to yourself, ‘I know my heart can heal…but what of those times my heart is not enough?’ There is another heart—the One Heart—that will touch yours, open yours, strengthen yours, the instant you seek it. ~ Rev. Dana Cummings
~ Birthday Sunday
~ A Prayer Gathering follows the Service
August 18, 2019 ~ Sunday ~ Life Is for You
You can trust the flow of Life. It is for you. The same Intelligence that shaped the unfolding of Life from the beginning of time, that created stars, that formed our beautiful home we call Earth, and that brought you forth out of mystery is breathing you right now. Mary O’Malley
What would it feel like for you to trust Life? What does it mean to you to trust God? And…is there any difference? ` Rev. Dana Cummings
Where do you find God in your day, and in your life? Or, time for prayer, meditation and daily reflection? Guest speaker Connie Karapelou will share insight on the importance of spiritual practice to maintaining balance in both positive and challenging times.
~ Energy Practitioners are available throughout the Service